We have a duty to make sure our customers can access and use our products as easily as possible. We have provided some advice in the links below for customers who may be dealing with disability, health issues, bereavement or financial difficulties.
Disability and accessibility:
If you have any problems in dealing with us due to disability we are here to help. You can contact us using live chat, by telephone or email. Insurers may also able to provide documentation in alternative formats, for example large print or braille.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing you can also contact us to manage your policy or claim by using our live chat facility, by emailing or writing to us (if the matter is urgent we recommend using the live chat facility). Or you can use a text relay service such as Typetalk.
If you are having difficulties due to health concerns, please contact us by any of the methods mentioned above and we will try to assist.
Bereavement can create a number of problems, both emotional and financial. Please let us know if we can help during this difficult period.
If you are experiencing financial problems affecting your policy, please contact us and we will discuss ways in which we may be able to help.
Specialist support and advice services:
We will do our best to help you however you can also find support for a variety of matters from various organisations who specialise in providing support for individuals:
- Debt advice: https://www.moneyhelper.org.uk/en/money-troubles/dealing-with-debt/debt-advice-locator
- Independent advice on a range of matters: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
- For disputes in respect of our products or services please contact us in the first instance, but you can get advice and support from the Financial Ombudsman Service if you need it here: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
- Our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority provides information and advice about financial services matters: https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers
- For advice on bereavement: https://www.cruse.org.uk/
If you have found a service that you felt gave you the support you needed that is not listed here, please do let us know, so that we can look to update and improve our support pages.